Once we reopen on Monday 12th April, you can rest assured that you are safe with A Healing Touch.
Tracy, our therapist, has weekly COVID tests and is COVID compliant and so you can rest assured that you will be in some of the safest (and healing) hands possible.
We will also ensure the following are in place to keep you safe:
- We will wear masks throughout your treatments.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival and it will be recorded.
- We always follow strict cleaning procedures and all covid compliant cleaning processes will be in place.
- We are part of the NHS Track and Trace so please ensure you have the NHS Track & Trace app so you can check in for your appointment.
- Before and after your treatment will we keep a safe distance
- Before and after every treatment you will be asked to wash and SANITISE your hands.
We are taking bookings already for appointments from Monday 12th April. If for any reason there is a delay to the re-opening we would look to reschedule your appointements. No charges are taken when making a book through our booking system (only once the treatment is complete) so please do not worry!
When booking, please do not forget our new treatments:
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Bamboo Massage
- Microdermabrasion – we are running a special for this treatment as well! Book a Microdermabrasion treatment on any Friday and you will receive £10 off the price of the treatment.
Obviously you can book any of our treatments or even take advantage of our Pamper Packages which are great for combining treatments that will leave you feelling blissful and looking great.