Here are 5 ways how treating yourself to a regular massage can improve your health.
Let’s face it, who doesn’t love a good massage? But did you know not only is it the best way to unwind after a stressful week, but there are also a variety of ways a massage can help to
improve your physical well-being and your mind too – when performed by a fully-qualified, experienced masseuse.
Whether your first choice would be an intense sports massage, hot stones massage, deep tissue or aromatherapy , each type of massage has a variety of benefits to help kick start your journey to feeling fresh, revitalised and most importantly healthy.
Interested in finding out more? Then keep reading!
- Relieves feelings of anxiety. Do you regularly feel as though you have the weight of the world on your shoulders? If so, then it really is about time you booked yourself in to unwind with an aromatherapy massage
treatment. Using a unique blend of oils to help ease tension, you will begin to feel relaxed and rejuvenated in no time.
- Ease suffering from painful headaches. Unfortunately, headaches are a part of everyday life for many of us, but guess what? An Indian Head Massage could be just the
answer all us ‘sufferers’ have been looking for. Research has shown that this type of treatment will decrease pain from trigger points, loosen muscles attached to the skull and increase blood flow to the areas which need it most.
- Increases oxygen flow to the brain. Do you easily lose concentration? Or perhaps you make a habit of forgetting your train of thought mid-conversation? Did you know research has shown that a relaxing massage can significantly increase the production of endorphins. Also known as your body’s natural “feel good” chemical, these help to increase the blood flow to your scalp as well as your oxygen levels to your brain and body.
- Treat muscle pain and improves back stiffness. Calling all office workers! A back massage can be fantastic for easing ‘postural stress’ and counteracting the imbalance caused by sitting at a desk for long periods of time. Book yourself
in for a 30-minute express treatment today, it could be just the thing you need! Plus, you may finally be able to get rid of those painful back knots also known as ‘fibrous adhesions’.
- Actively improve your sleep pattern. According to CDC, 1 in 3 adults do not get the recommended 7 hours of sleep per night. Whether that’s due to a demanding job, small children or just an unusual sleep pattern – everyone has their reasons. But perhaps a relaxing massage could be just what the doctor ordered to help you really unwind and get a good nights sleep.
A Healing Touch is a fully-qualified, massage therapist with over 10 years of experience within the industry. Tracy is based in Horley, Surrey but also offers mobile appointments to clients in
Crawley, Gatwick and other surrounding areas within a 30-mile radius.
To book an appointment simply head over to https://bit.ly/bookwithahealingtouch and see how a massage can improve your health.