To celebrate re-opening on Monday 12th April we have put together a Re-Opening Special offer.
After being lauched at the end of last week, we have already had a flood of bookings for our Re-Opening Special! So what is it?
I know 2 hours of bliss for only £45!!!
There are some terms and conditions for this offer:
- This offer will be valid for appointments on Monday to Fridays between 12th April until 30th April.
- The last appointment time is 3pm so the treatment is completed by 5pm!
- The offer is also only valid for treatments taken at our Treatment room in Horley.
- This offer is availble for one offer person.
You can book online here: https://bit.ly/BookAHealingTouch and look for our Re-Opening Special Package!
Here are a few questions that we have been asked:
- Can Me and my partner have 1 hour each ? The deal is solely just for you as an individual and it is such a good deal. However you can purchase a two £45 deals – one for you and one for your partner!! Or you can purchase the couple massage listed on the site which is also a very good deal.
- Can I change the treatment package?
It is a fixed pamper and there cannot be no changes on it. You can however choose from our lovely pamper packages for an hour and half for £60. These are valid at all of our opening times.
- I work till 5pm is there any chance i can have this deal then?
The last booking is 3pm which as 2 hours will take you to 5pm
- Can i have this deal on a Saturday ?
Unfortunately it is Monday to Friday only. Last appoitment at 3pm
- Can I use this in May time if I purchase now ?
The deal is up is for appointments between 12th April until April 30th only.
- Do you treat men?
Yes i usually prefer to be recommended by partners or friends.
- Can you come to my house and do this deal?
The 2 hour deal is strictly at our treatment room based in Horley. We are still offering all of our other mobile treatments are their standard price.
- Can i use this deal several times?
We are limiting this offer to once per person, so everyone can take advantage of it!
We hope this answers some questions for everyone. As a small business, there is a a fine balance of wanting people to return to me feeling safe but also recouping lost earnings due to closures in the lockdown.
Thank you for your coorporation and support. We are really looking forward to seeing you all again soon