Benefits of a back Massage
- Chronic Pain
- Limited Mobility
- Recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls, sports injury).
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Postural problems.
- Osteo arthritis pain.
- Muscle tension or spasm
Facial 30 minutes only £20 usually £30
Benefits of a facial
- It can help reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Reduce dark shadows from the eyes.
- Acne, blackheads, white heads.
- Cleansing helps remove dead skin cells and deep-cleans the pores to help prevent dull, tired, ageing skin.
- Re-hydrate your skin by putting back moisture which will nourish your complexion.
- Having a facial tightens and brightens the skin, making you look younger, gives you firmer skin and a fresher appearance.
Indian Head Massage £20.00 usually £30.00
- Migraines and headaches
- Improves muscle tone and elasticity
- Improves flexibility
- Calms the nervous and respiratory system helping asthma
- Improves sleep patters
- Helps promote a healthy scalp and hair conditioning due to increased blood flow
- Relives stress, depression and anxiety
- Fibrous adhesion’s can be broken down (Knots).
- Stimulation and improvement of lymph circulation.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Increased oxygen to the Brain, helping concentration.
- Aids restful nights sleep.
- Reduces Headaches and tension.
- Relief from chronic neck and shoulder stiffness.
- Helps colds.