The immune system is clever in what it does it can rid the body of virus and illness. It recognises cells that make you healthy and gets rid of harmful cells that the body does not need and is usually strong enough to get rid of bacteria or viruses that your body comes under strain from.
Even tho the immune system is capable of getting rid of harmful organisms you also play a part in keeping it healthy.
Did you know that 5 fruit and veg is not enough especially if you smoke, Drink loads of alcohol, suffer from conditions such as Aids, IBS, Crones, Hiatal hernias, Diabetes etc.
You should be eating up to 10 different rainbow food each day to maintain the functioning of the immune.
Eating the right foods such as a Mediterranean diet and getting proper nutrition is easier then what you think. For instance you can make sauces using veg, juicing, smoothies, raw, Kidney beans, lentles, chickpeas, beans are all part of your one a day .make sure you have a green leafy salad with every meal. Veg with every bit of meat or fish.
So what should we be doing to get rid of diseases in the body?
- We need to flush the toxins in our body’s, so the brain Can tell you how much to urinate and how much to store.
- It helps with calorie control which helps weight loss.
- Great for the skin.
- Helps the kidneys.
FRUIT AND VEG.
- We should eat fruit and veg to protect us against cancers, strokes, heart disease and much more. It is part of a balanced diet and they are rich in vitamin c and potassium.
- Aportion of fruit (80g) is roughly equivalent to: a slice or half a large fruit g. a slice of melon or half a grapefruit. 1 medium size fruit e.g. an apple. 2 small size fruits e.g. 2 plums or satsumas.
- Did you know 2 kiwi fruits and Kale contain more vitamin C then and orange?
SUPPLIMENTS FOR THE IMMUNE
Vitamin A – Is good for the eyes, skin and keep the body from cellular damage. Like any supplement this can be found in foods so often if you are eating the right things then you should not need suppliments unless your body is fighting disease.
Vitamin A can be found in
- Dairy products
- Pumpkins /squash
If you smoke you should be taking 1000mg a day. Benefits the immune, cardiovascular disease and colds.
Vitamin C can be found in
- red cabbage
- 2 kiwi fruits
- Bell peppers
Helps regulate calcium and phosphate in the body. To keep bones healthy.
Vitamin D can be found in
- The sun (outdoors for 30 mins)
- Portabello mushrooms
- Cod liver oil high strength
Supports the immune system, good for cataracts , Alzheimer’s disease.
Vitamin E can be found in
- Green leafy veg
- Wheat germ oil
- Olive oil
- Sunflower seeds
Zinc is very good for people that are vegetarian and should take this supplement. It triggers enzymes in the body renewing DNA.
Zinc can be found in
- All nuts and pumpkin/ sunflower seeds
- Green leafy veg
What happens if I need an extra boost?
- Helps immune
- Genital herpes virus
- Fights infection
- Super food for health
- Supports brain function
- Weight loss
- Yeast infections
- Common cold
Oregano wild oil
- Kills parasites and bacteria in the body
- Treats fungal nail infections
- Human papilloma virus
Lemon and Honey
- Balances your bodys ph levels
- Rich in vitamin C
- Sooths colds
- Liver problems
Bioglan super foods
Has over 81 different types of vitamins and is 5 of your day obviously still eat as much fruit and veg as possible
Massage helps to book