Cupping is becoming more used in Britain it maybe a new trend that is about, However cupping has been around since 1500bc and is in one of the oldest medical journals The Ebers Papyrus
Why have I started doing this treatment?
I first started to learn about this treatment over 3 years ago I have been practicing it on real patients that come into the college based in London and with different complaints. In this time it was my duty to access how the patients was feeling? what the conditions where? How they felt during?any discomfort? etc
what where the benefits of this treatment?
- There was reports of feeling very relaxed almost like the client could sleep, this has actually been scientifically proven and webMD has some prove in this
- The massage felt deep to begin with but after say the 5th cup was placed the deepness subsided
- It did leave bruised marks on the skin but none of them was painful at all
- Some people claimed it helped them with feeling less anxious
- There pain was reduced
actual benefits of this treatment?
- Cellulite- Yes cupping can help due to the extreme blood flow caused through the suction
- Bad backs and pain – caused by blood flow during massage we want to get the blood flowing as quickly around the body to help with Toxins and waste that is the cause of pain
- Migraines and Depression- Due to the relaxing benefits of cupping
- Herpes and acne- Yes cupping can help with the complexion
- colds- obviously cupping is not used on the face for as long as the back due to the fact that it can leave bruised type marks (Please note the bruises are not painful not how you expect bruises to be)
- Improves the skin- cupping is great wrinkle zapper same as it improves acne it brings circulation to the skin
- Fibromyalgia- – Massage always helps with this condition
- Arthritis- all types
- High blood pressure- Due to the fact that circulation (systolic blood pressure )- in Hypertension
- Natural face lift
- cervical spondylosis.
- Athletes use this latest runner Michael Pehlps and athlete Alexander Naddour was spotted with the love bite cupping marks it helps really tight muscles
- bell’s palsy
- Asthma- helps with circulation
- Digestive issues
- insomnia- very relaxing treatment
you mention bruises after the treatment ouch sounds painful, is it?
No is the answer remember when you where growing up you might have got a love bite they was not painful neither is cupping marks left on your skin. It is usually the fact that internal toxins pulled up to the skin
in ancient terms it means
Skin mark is usually round red to purple in color. … Purplish red cupping mark means severe damp heat. Red cupping mark signifies severe heat. Bluish purple cupping mark indicates severe cold dampness. Cupping mark with dark color means exuberance of the pathogenic qi, a life force
The bruises will go within a week
Is cupping safe?
A full consultation would be carried out like with other treatments, However this treatment you can use unlike some contraindications in Massage and High blood pressure is one of them but yet in Cupping it is actually the best treatment for people with these conditions
How Many sessions would I need?
Like with Massage it does depend on the complainant you would notice a difference after the first treatment If you was suffering from chronic long term problems, Like I would say with massage you would need to have weekly sessions at the beginning for approx 10-20 times but no longer wait then two weeks
It is always good practice once you have started to notice you feel better to maintain good health care through massage once every fortnight This stops the knots from forming and your body stands a better chance of healing though regular treatment.
What are the types of cupping do you use?
I use silicone cupping that is done with a manual pump I also use glass cupping where it is dunked in surgical spirit on a cotton ball and flamed into the glass to add suction to the skin
You crazy will I get burned from the heat?
No because I am fully trained and qualified
How much is Cupping?
At A Healing Touch it is £50 but you will get a 1 hour treatment as well as 15 Minutes with the cups on your body or if having the facial rejuvenation less then a few seconds however you will still get a 1 hour and 15 minute treatment
How do I book?
Book online here: Fresha